Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Disaster always struck me whenever I'm happy...Terf became my one and only counselor now...for the first time in my life, I noticed something in a friend's blog...it kills me...so I guess I am officially forgotten...or maybe was never remembered...the feeling of putting someone as a priority but that person doesn't care about you really hurts like a thousand stabbing knives...I wanted to ask why...but he has his rights...who was I to say anything?
This is bad...
What I saw yesterday cannot get out of my mind...
I was thinking about it through my English exam...
And done the worst mistake in my English exam history...
Then suddenly I remembered TanChin's funny face when he sang
"Why Don't We Just Dance"
in his car...
and I forgotten about how sad I was...
As usual, someone died in my continuous writing again today...
My stories are always this depressing...
Then after school supposed to go to Choir club's farewell but I was late and I think they went for lunch already..
so I came back by bus...
came online after washing my clothes...
and became depressed after I saw Terf's message on Facebook...
The thing that I asked him to help me with yesterday..
It was what I had expected...
And it proves that I really never existed...

These are out of my control...
So I'll just not think about it now...
Check this song out..
=)

Josh Turner Why Don't We Just Dance lyrics
Baby why don't we just turn that tv off
Three hundred fifteen channels of nothing but bad news on
Well it might be me but the way I see it the whole world has gone crazy
So baby why don't we just dance

Guess the little bitty living room aint gonna look like much
When the lights go down and we move the couch its gonna be more than enough
For my two left feet and our two hearts beatin' nobody's gonna see us go crazy

So baby why don't we just dance down the hall maybe straight up the stairs bouncin' off the wall floatin' on air baby why don't we just dance

Baby why don't you go put your best dress on
Those high heeled shoes you love to lose as soon as the tunes come on
On second thought just the way you are is already drivin' me crazy so baby why don't we just dance down the hall maybe straight up the stairs bouncin' off the wall floatin' on air baby why don't we just dance

Ah cut a rug

Well it might be me but the way I see it the whole world has gone crazy so baby why don't we just dance Oh baby why don't we just dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment