Thursday, October 28, 2010

I didn't go to school today.
I was supposed to make my passport this morning,
but it was raining and I didn't wanna get drenched.
So stayed at home and did some housework.
Decided to go to POD in the afternoon.
No one could fetch me so I was supposed to take a bus.
But dad sent me at the last minute.
I was kinda pissed when I got there because no one was in
and I got locked outside.
I texted that girl and Raymond replied telling me that they were at TanChin's mother's wake.
=.=
So no one told me..
Well thank goodness Simon saw me through the CCTV and asked Pastor Felina 
to open the door.
I went into the room next to the cafe ( I don't know what its called)
and saw JA there setting up everything for our movie premiere.
Talked abit.
Saw the white board with numbers of cell group members.
<3
Out of boredom I drew that apple..
and yes,
I LOVE S2!
I just found out that S2's my cell group name
last week.
Lol
I was an S2 in choir too.
=X
Well don't worry I rubbed it off after taking this pic.
=D
We watched something but I don't know what was the title.
After movie everyone played other games like PS2 and all that.
Time passed very fast.
Soon it was time to come home.
Ah kong sent Geraldine followed by Tada and Tomo,
then me because we live at the same condo.
I told him about the almost-failed plan after SPM
and he said he actually doesn't agree because I only wanna run away from my problems.
I don't know whether I am.
And then he said,it doesn't matter where I go,
I'll still face the same thing because the problem is within me.
The source of sadness is something that only I myself know.
=/
I thought so too.
But I am already trying hard kay?
Lets move on to today's gift.

The Gift of Getting Things Done.


If we are ever in doubt what to do,
it is a good rule to ask ourselves
what we shall wish on the morrow
that we had done.
-Avebury


Begin; to have begun is half the work.
Let the half still remain;again begin this
and thou wilt have done all.
-Ausonius


Ideas are funny things.
They don't work
unless you do.
-Anonymous


An acre of performance 
is worth a whole world of promise.
-Howell

RuPhing said something that day.
It makes me wonder.
But I do not wanna take chances because I do not know the story behind it.
Please let me hold on a while more.

* Yes I am moving on,but no, I have not forgotten about you.*

Is this good or bad news to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment