Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I had my English literature exam in school today.
Actually still not feeling that well but I do not want to postpone my exam again.
Started off in the library but I think I screwed section A because I chose the wrong question and I do not have time to re-do again.
Form three girls in the library were too noisy so I went to continue the exam at the canteen instead.
Before the exam I kept reading the poems over and over again but I forgotten them when I was doing it.
=.=
It was already recess when I finished section C and I started to panic because I haven't touched Section D.
Then Chiew Row, Xiang Mei and Shi Wei came to sit on the table and the teacher opened the 
staff room door to tell me that it was time to pass it up.
I screwed the whole Section D with shaking hands.
I only wrote eight lines for a 12-mark question.
Sigh.
Its so stressful to not be able to live up to their expectations.
Furthermore,I'm the only one who's gonna take literature this year.
So I wouldn't know whether I have improved or not.
Wanted to go to Church after school but since many people not going I have decided to go tomorrow instead.
After dinner aunt told me that I better not go "there" after SPM.
=(
I tahan my tears until she went out then I burst.
=$
So I seek support from my cousin in KL.
She gave in to my plea.
But I wonder,will I be happy even when I get to go,
with aunt blabbing in my ears?
I will have to answer that when I get back.
And since I didn't post yesterday's gift,I'll do it today.

The Gift of An Angel By Your Side.

May you always have an angel by your side.
Watching out for you in all the things you do.
Reminding you to keep believing in brighter days.
Finding ways for your dreams and wishes to come true.
Giving you hope that is as certain as the sun.
Giving you the strength of serenity as your guide.
May you always have love and comfort and courage.

May you always have an angel by your side.
Someone there to catch you if you fall.
Encouraging your dreams.
Inspiring your happiness.
Holding your hand and helping you through it all.
In all of our days,our lives are always changing.
Tears come along as well as smiles.
Along the road you travel,may the miles be a thousand times more lovely than lonely.
May they give you gifts that never,ever end:someone wonderful to love and a dear friend in whom you can confide.
May you have rainbows after every storm.
May you have hopes to keep you safe and warm.

*And may you always have an angel by your side*
-Emilia Larson

The Gift of Courage.

Courage is the greatest of all virtues,
because if you haven't courage,
you may not have an opportunity 
to use any of the others.
-Samuel Johnson

It is only when
you don't run from yourself
that you begin to get somewhere.
-Anonymous

We have a choice;to spend a lot of time
fighting for what we know is right,
or to just accept what we know is wrong.

We must stand up for our rights
and for the rights of others,
even if most people say we can't win.
-Susan Polis Schutz

If you trust the winner within you,
you will win,
-Collin McCarty

There's another thing that I wanna post today.
That is one of the poems we study for literature.

Sonnet 43 by Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. 
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height 
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight 
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. 
I love thee to the level of everyday's 
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. 
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; 
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. 
I love thee with the passion put to use 
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. 
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose 
With my lost saints!---I love thee with the breath, 
Smiles, tears, of all my life!---and, if God choose, 
I shall but love thee better after death.

*Can someone scream me a sonnet?Or at least,play me Canon in D! =X*

Shouldn't watch too many romantic movies eh?
The brain got conquered by sweet things that will never happen.
I gotta end here coz in 15minutes or so this is gonna be tomorrow's post.
Goodnight and sleep well.
Loves.

*Distance makes the heart grew fonder*






No comments:

Post a Comment