Monday, October 25, 2010

I was not well this morning so I didn't go to school and my literature exam got postponed till tomorrow.
I did some revision on poems and short stories.
Then I went to watch Koizora.
=X
I was having my afternoon nap when I sat up outta sudden.
Then I look at my phone and there was a text from Willy informing us about the news.
My tears rolled down and I texted both TanChin and Janet to offer some support.
I truly understand how it feels.
I feel like my heart no longer beat for literature.
Or some people and matters.
=/
Rups has grown up too.
She said if a guy does not try to reach you,
he's obviously not interested.
True aint it?
=/
That's all I've got to say.

*Sorry theres not gonna be a gift today*

Things has really changed from the first when I went there and now.

*让我悄悄地来,悄悄地离开
I'm not worth as much,but I will not cry*
Have a good night's rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment