Sunday, October 24, 2010

Went to church again as usual today.
Fetched by Alvin.
Grace followed us since she fake-mc from work.
So many people were at POD when we got there.
Went back down to the sanctuary very soon because
when we got to church it was already 10smth.
Had service.
At the end of the service there was Altar Call again.
I stood beside Bryan and Grace was behind him.
Suddenly Grace went to the front and he came in front of me.
I was afraid that he would fall on me.
Thank goodness Pastor Felina prayed for me first so I fell before him
and I don't know what happened to him.
I was few seconds on the floor and then I got up.
I laughed when I look at Grace.
She was half unconscious and Ken's girlfriend was holding her.
The difference between their sizes was like heaven and earth.
She couldn't hold Grace and Pastor Felina has to grab Grace incase she fell on the floor
without being held and there would be an earthquake.
Haha!
Went to Suncity for lunch again as usual.
William asked us whether we wanted to watch movie after lunch so we said okay.
Went back to church to celebrate Sam's birthday in advance.
After that William,Celine,Shereen,Mathias,Takkun, Grace and I went to watch "The Perfect Wedding"
starring Raymond Lam!!!!
<3
Actually wanted to watch A Child's Eye (smth like that) but Celine has to leave early so
plan changed.
I don't have much comment about the movie we watched.
Celine and Shereen went off with Joshua after movie and Mathias went home by bus.
The four of us went to Pulau Tikus market to have dinner.
Takkun is a 14-year old boy and he gave us advice on love!
o.O
Grace kena tembak!
Haha.
Then I got a call from the aunt in America.
*this part was declared confidential*
I am very disappointed.
To think that just a few minutes ago I was laughing so much with my friends.
hmm...

The Gift of a Long, Happy Life.


It is magnificent to grow older-
if one keeps young while doing it.
-Harry Emerson Fosdick


I still find each day too short for all the 
thought I want to think,all the walks I want to take,
all the books I want to read,
and all the friends I want to see.
-John Burroughs


The more sand has escaped from the hourglass
of our lives,the clearer we should see through it.
-Jean Paul


Let every year make you a better person.
-Benjamin Franklin.

Goodnight peeps.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment