Saturday, October 23, 2010

Distance Does Matter

I finished watching the last episode of the drama this morning.
Maybe I didn't show it,
but I've been thinking alot throughout the day.
One day I will look back while the memories fade away...
and I will wonder,how different would things be if I had never made this decision?
IF?
There will never be so many 'IF's for us to wonder.
I keep thinking,
no matter where I am, Penang will still be my home.
and love, will always be where you are.
I thought distance does not matter as long as the heart is close,
but your definition is certainly different from mine.
And now,
I feel very,very far away...
maybe its just me...
I keep believing that there's a reason behind all these...
is there?

LOL sorry!
something triggered my emo time-bomb and I became like that.

So here's today's gift.

The Gift of Keeping Up the Good Work.

Your gift to life is a thoroughly consistent and beautiful one...
You simply present yourself to those around you as one full of kindness and full of sunshine,
bringing cheer and 
glad smiles
of welcome upon the faces of all who know you.

You walk quietly and warmly through life,
honored and beloved by all who know you,
and wherever you have been,
you leave people happier and better for your 
having been with them.
-Edward Chipman Guild.


I know that I have something else to talk about,
but I think it is better left unspoken.

*Will I have another chance just to hear it again?*

hmm...I don't have anything more to say.
Don't wanna be like a long-winded auntie anyway.
Sleep well people!
Loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment