Saturday, October 23, 2010

Today was fun!
The day I laughed the most since a long long time ago..
Willy fetched me at 3smth.
He used the winding road to go to church after fetching Takkun.
Got car-sick.
Got to church but only few people were there because costume-making starts at 4.30pm.
So I went to Suria downstairs where Grace is working now and we watched a Malay horror movie together on the LCD flat-screen TV.
XD
Hung around with Grace until 4.30 and we went up.
Everyone were playing games and no one actually make their Halloween costumes.
Lol
I played Uno with them and when Grace's break time ends I went next door to watch them play ping-pong.
Alvin and Willy were hilarious!
They did some funny actions and all while playing.
I laughed almost non-stop.
hehe.
Then went prayer meeting in the sanctuary at 8pm.
Had fun singing!
Haha.
Had fun falling after pastor prayed for me too!
Then I started to cry non-stop.
I told God that I wanna belong with him because there's no where else that I could.
=X
It comes from the heart.
I was touched by the Holy Spirit.
That was what Chu Hai said.
I followed Ken's car to McD for supper ( I didn't eat la!=.=)
And Ken made us laughed so hard!
He's a funny guy.
He calls his girlfriend a human-sized meatball!
Mean ass!
=X
Really had loads of fun.
Its a day of nothing but laughters.
=D

The Gift of Knowing How To Go with The Flow

Here is some gentle wisdom that will get you through just about anything.
Appreciate, with all your heart, the best of life; do everything within your power to pass 
the tests of life;and learn how to live with the rest of life.
-Douglas Richards.

The deepest rivers flow with the least noise.
-Curt.

Cooperation is doing with a smile 
what you have to do anyway.
-Anonymous.

Things turn our best for people 
who make the best 
of the way things turn out.
-Anonymous


*Would you do that for me?*

Well guys, that's all for today.
I just came back from prayer meeting and now I'm gonna just watch One Litre of Tears
for a bit.
Goodnight people!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment