Friday, October 29, 2010

Well guys, I'm usually a long-winded person so please don't fall asleep before you finish reading kay?
As planned, Mandy came to fetch me at 11am today.
The first place we went was to the hairstylist.
Wanted to get a haircut,
but ended up with a temporary straightening.
* I don't quite get what she was thinking*
The product of that auntie's work.

Didn't really care much la..
After that went to Prangin.
The first thing we were thinking about was FOOD!
I was famished.
Got to Tako King.
Mandy attacked her food ferociously.
I did too.
=P
Went heels-hunt after food.
Saw CUTE baby shoes!!
I'm so gonna get them for my kids!
*LOL*
Mandy sent me to church.
Vained all the way.
When I got to POD,no one was there and it was dark.
Then ah kong came to on the aircond.
I didn't turn the lights on.
Its romantic.
=X
Angus came in after a while.
Talked abit.
Soon POD was filled with people and Pastor came in and played Uno with us.
I stopped playing after the first round because I wanted to go sing karaoke next door.
Today's program was to sing!
Lol!
I had fun!
Pastor and the rest of them are funny people!
They sang and all in a funny way!
The room we used for movies,karaoke and playstations.
<3
I laughed alot,my jaws are tired.
=)
Really had a great day today!
Once we were all singing LeeHom's song "Kiss Goodbye"
and at the scene where he kisses the girl I became envious
=X
and TanChin asked me why I gave that reaction.
Ishkk!
Geram!
Well so I got home safely.
And here's today's gift.

The Gift of Being Patient with the Problems of Life.

As a knot appears unexpectedly in a thread,
so disappointment blocks the smoothness of life.
If a few deft strokes can untangle the skein,
life continues evenly.But if it cannot be corrected,then it must quietly 
woven into the design. Thus, the finished piece can still be
beautiful-even though not as perfect as planned.
-Anonymous

Be patient 
with everyone,
but above all
with yourself.
-St. Francis de Sales

Among my laughters,there'll always be tears.
ughh shit!
I'm NOT emotional!
I have more friends when I smile.
XD

*Above all the problems of life,
I miss you*

Sleep well people!
Loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment