Tuesday, November 9, 2010

After not being in school for two whole weeks,
finally I stepped into the school ground again today.
Actually I am still having fever but since I will not be going to school tomorrow 
I decided to go today.
It doesn't make any difference.
In fact,I can study better at home.
None of the teachers teach today.
And my classmates don't seem to be studying at all.
I bought today's newspaper during recess and Rachel was the first to read it when I got back to class.
After a few minutes my newspaper became the sexiest newspaper ever because both Shereen and Rachel started leaving their trademarks all over it.
I LOL-ed and got my red pen to join them.
XD
Celcom Smiles by Shereen and Rachel

I dunno who is this because they blinded him before I managed to see his face.

This apek looks interesting in the hands of Shereen and Rachel
(again?!)

Mels put lipstick for him and the white jobs are by
our famous artists.
XD

This is one of the funny ones.
Shereen(to that guy): mang kesi lah I know you got H1n1!
Rachel and I burst into laughters.
This was funny too!
Shereen wrote a HUGE R.I.P and Rachel was like,
hami RIP?! Congratulations la!
Then she cancelled the RIP.
=D

Last but not least,
What happened?!
Fu Xian and Alia laughed non-stop when they saw this.
LOL
Actually there are alot more but those gotta be kept private and confidential.
I remember I painted Michael Jackson too!
=X
Note: we do not wanna offend anyone...we are just highh!
Then right, Hachiko is showing but why is it only showing in GSC Mid Valley,GSC Pavillion and 
GSC One Utama?
I'm desperate for that movie.
I'm gonna donate them my tears.
The last time I watched the two-minute trailer,
I cried hard.
=X
Well today aint that bad..
And yeah!
We will be having Hot Dog competition at POD tomorrow!
Starts at 4.30pm.
Do come!
=)
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment