Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Charmaine said I don't update my blog.
=.=
Haha!
Today is the last day of school already.
How fast time flies.
We got our school magazine today.
And yeah one of my poems is in it too!
This year's is in page 107!
XD
Last year's was page 125 but I got pissed because they typed my poem WRONGLY
and the whole poem became retarded.
Below is the original and CORRECT! version of last year's poem.

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Yesterday, we set our foot into CPT,
We looked at all the years to come,
and how long it seems to be.
Yesterday,
we've started our journey,
through all these failures and success,
everyone keep trying to be the best.
Today,
we strut along our path to the future,
we try to improve ourselves,
and keep getting better.
Today,
we all know that soon
we've got to go our own way,
Time creeps away day by day,
there seems to be so much more 
that we have to say,
we have our own dreams to fulfill,
and our own rainbows to chase after.
Tomorrow,
we will look back into our past,
through the wind and through the rain,
sweet and bitter memories that will last.
Tomorrow,
we will think of those moments,
tears of yesterday's,joy of today and hopes for tomorrow,
lessons learned and we will be strong for obstacles that follows.

Very geram whenever I see that page because THEY TYPED IT WRONGLY!
ughh

I went to Adventist Hospital with aunt after school.
Then met up with Charmaine and gang in the bus.
Then we headed to do our "pre-SPM preparation".

Venue: A park at Jalan Sam Ah Chow
Activities: *failed to identify*
=D

How old are we, again?
Lol its fun to feel the breeze on our cheeks.

After all those swinging we went to the see-saw.
I've been eyeing it you know?
XD

Charmaine and Ray "saw"-ing each other.
I was in the middle of the see-saw.
So yeah.
Took pics.
From Charmaine's view.
XD
The sunlight is blinding...
Vained.
Like I said I was in the middle.
LOL
A smile from the heart...
=D
I took loads of pics kay but this Charmaine only sent me one of hers!
And then I *ahem*
 Actually I was looking at a bird on the tree.
Then decided to take pics.
Thank God it didn't pangsai on me.
Hahaha!
The bird missing in action.
*Beautiful sky..it reminds me of "no matter how far the distance is, we are still under the same sky" *
=(
A genuine smile from me.
Actually I'm not sure whether it is.
But at least I was happy for that period of time right?
=)
Then Charmaine had to go soon.
Planned to go to the night-market but was cancelled because some of us couldn't.
Took one ending-pic before Charmaine went.
I'm ugly when I'm happy.
LOL
its okay I'm still me.
and I LOVE THIS PIC!
So Charmaine left and Ray did too soon after.
Then yeah.
I got home.
XD

And here's this year's poem.

Who They Are.

Do you know?
What is written on their faces
does not really show
the struggles
and the silent war
that they are fighting?
Every smile,
every laughter,
when they are alone,
everything disappears.
Have you ever heard
their cries of pain?
Or were their voices
drowned in the sound
of the pouring rain?
There are many more stories
left untold
some people,
take forever to unfold
beneath the mask that they put on
they are dark,numb and cold.
Take a look around
open your senses to the unheard sounds
as their tear drops.
Give them a chance
to show who they are.
Look at them with a glance of compassion,
speak with your heart
tell them that you care
And mean what you say
if you promised to be there.

This post is tiring.
=P
I wish those taking exams all the best!
Ohh and DO COME for Pastor Kong's service this Sunday and
remember we have Friendship Day on the 19th which is also POD's official launch.
I'll see you guys there!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment