Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hey!
Just got back from Ananda not long ago.
Went because Charlotte and Su going back to KL tomorrow.
=(
The good news is,
aunt is also going to KL tomorrow!
yehhh!
XD
And the bad news is,
SPM's on tuesday!
=O
(Lol I said that before!)
I had a bad dream again last night and I freaked out.
=(
I thought I was gonna go study with Charmaine today.
But she didn't reply me so I decided to just not think anymore.
Read some sejarah.
Did some math.
Char's mum fetched me to Ananda.
We thought only Charlotte,Su,Siew Wern and I will be there.
Outta sudden Rowena and Letitia showed up.
Then Siew Wern and Siew Mei came.
All of us started talking at once,
like as if Ananda belongs to us.
=P
Then Charlotte texted Kalvinder asking her whether she's coming.
Kal was like, "its tomorrow right?"
LOL
But she came anyway.
We keep each other updated about current issues.
After a while Letitia, Su, Rowena and the Siew sisters left.
Charlotte's mum was gonna come at 10pm.
So Kal waited with us.
She called Saranyah because her house is near Ananda.
We talked alot while waiting for Mak Nyah.
She came after a few minutes.
Then we saw Puan Sagar which is my literature teacher!
She said I didn't see her for my trial's marks.
Actually I remembered.
But I was afraid to face the reality that I didn't have enough time to finish the paper.
Puan Sagar told me that I got 80marks!
A huge smile stretched across my face.
I was happy and surprised!
My last exam was last year's trials and I got only 61% at that time!
=D
80% isn't very high but I am happy.
It makes me wanna work even harder for SPM!
I will do my best!
And there was this lady who sells handmade toys from the school of the disabled or something.
The four of us shared money and got a toy.
Charlotte loved it so much.
I think she took it back already.
Then her mum came and we all went back.
Tomorrow,
we will be having Pastor Kong from Singapore!
Those who are interested please be in City Harvest Church Penang at 10am.
service will start at 10.30am and ends at 12.30pm.
I hope to see you guys there!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment