Saturday, November 6, 2010

Seriously,
I LOVE TODAY!
<3
I kinda got cross this morning not long after I woke up when I saw Ngee May's text.
She said her dad forgotten to wait for her and he went to Butterworth already.
I was afraid that the plan were to be cancelled off.
But May said the plan is on coz her aunt can send her.
We were talking,scoping on people's pages and all those.
Catching up on each other.
Lol.
Were there from 9am-4pm.
At 3.20pm one of May's love interest came to join us.
* I know the time because I was waiting for Alvin to fetch me*
We talked a little bit more but that guy didn't talk much because May and I used 
codes while talking.
Then Alvin and Samuel came in TanChin's Hello Kitty car and we went to church.
Service was awesome today!
<3
The funny parts began when we were at the usual food court for dinner.
We had our long table(four square tables) and I sat with Raymond and gang.
Then we all started talking shit.
Teasing Raymond about his gay-ism and duck and chicken whatsoever.
Had funny arguments with Melvin and Desmond.
I then realized that Janet and I were the only girls among all of us.
Felex asked for my number and Raymond gave it to him.
Then he missed call-ed me and I didn't save his number because I was talking to Melvin.
Then he was like,"key-in la!"
He's so cute when he do his merajuk face!
XD
I was talking about chickens when dad called.
After I hung up,instead of saying "wa eh pa chuay bor kia( my dad cannot find his daughter)", I said
"wa eh pa chuay bor kay( my dad cannot find his chicken)" and suddenly everyone burst into laughter.
I thought only people at my table knows but when we were leaving TanChin was like,
"your father cannot find what chicken?"
I laughed.
There were 11 of us but there was only TanChin's Viva to send us all home.
So those of us at Tanjung Bunga area followed him to his car while the rest of them waited at the food court.
Sam,Angus,Felex,Raymond,me(and TanChin of course)
went to his car.
Raymond was damn high today!
He started singing random songs and making lots of noise.
Couldn't stand him.
Then he started gay-ing Felex and all.
It was funny!
And then I got home.
If there is anything that I could thank God for,
I would thank him for sending me friends that brightens my day and somehow eased my pain.
I am gonna go offline soon because I have been sleeping late nowadays.
Goodnight people!
Sweet dreams
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment