Friday, November 5, 2010

Charmaine and I went to the KFC of Island Plaza to do math today
because she said its nearer.
She came to the bus stop below my place and accompanied me there by bus.
In the bus on the way there I asked Charmaine whether she has found a blood donor.
She got a shock!
"because you are gonna cough out one litre of blood"
I explained.
She laughed.
So yeah,I got a better understanding of straight lines.
>.<
Saw a senior of ours.Talked a bit.
Both of us headed to Midlands because I wanted to get a text book.
And then we went to the bus stop in front of Adventist Hospital to wait for the bus to come back.
Charmaine was gonna get down at my place because she needed to go to the bank.
When the bus came, we were gonna pay RM2.80 for the both of us but the bus uncle only charged me with kid's fare.
=X
Then he asked me why am I so small.
LOL
Kid's ticket.
=X
* this is very random*
I forgotten why Charmaine was laughing but there was something funny..
So when we reached we went to Maybank and Charmaine's mum came to pick her up soon after.
So I walked back home.
Tomorrow I will be studying with Ngee May at Sunrise!
Can't wait because the last time I saw her was on the 11th of July where we got into trouble and almost didn't manage to get home safely.
I hope the plan goes smoothly.
Have fun guys!
Goodnight and sleep well!
Loves.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment