Thursday, November 4, 2010

Went to Queens with Mandy today!
At first wanna go make visa but plans went crooked and dad knows that I am silently depressed so he 
allow me to go out and heal my heart.
So yeahh!
We went to Tako King at Prangin for lunch.
Because we are on budget and their food is affordable.
Called Yvonne on the way and asked whether she wants to join us in Queensbay.
She said she'll come over after food.
So Mandy and I drove to Queens after lunch.
It was fun because it is far away from where we usually hang out.
She first shop we went was something but I don't know whats the name.
The shirts are like crap but the price is expensive.
Is ugly the new nice?
Nahh that only applies for me..
LOL
Yvonne came when we were in Brands,
taking everything to try as if they're free of charge.
Hey I only took five!
Mandy was like a few times!
But we ended up buying nothing from there.
Then Mandy went to buy a pair of flats.
***************************
We went into a candy shop and I was looking around when I saw Mandy struggling.
So I went to help.
And LOL-ed!
She wants to try the biscuit in the case and she only used one hand to open it so everything came out.
She was like,God please help me.
HAHA!
Then whatever happened and I got home..
And here I am.
Someone said my blog has too many words..
So I think I'll post some pics we took today.

Mandy and her Tako-King.
Checkin guys out eh?

Act candid!
LOL

Promoting Tako Card

Being cute is not my profession.
I was born to be.
LOL!
joking!
Mandy and that Forever 21 blouse.
This was the last pic taken by my phone before the camera died.
=(
Mandy laa!
That's all la..
XD
Tata!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment