Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We had our BM papers today.
Yesterday before I slept,
I waited.
Many friends wished me.
But the one wish that I've been waiting for,
didn't come.
Rups said something that makes me think again.
Its true and I know it too.
But things get worse before they get better.
I listen to my heart.
This morning when I got up,
I see more sms-es than I have expected.
I smiled.
It feels good to be a great friend to others.
That's because they're good to me.
I looked through all those unread messages,
but I couldn't find that familiar name.
I was a lil disappointed.
Its okay.
Things happen for a reason.
=)
So I went to school.
Did my papers pretty well...(I think?)
I could've rot during the time between papers.
Thank God I have Charmaine,Haslin and Aysha with me.
Joked a bit.
XD
Before that Harientha told us how she struggled to finish her paper one.
It was funny because she's so dramatic.
=D
Then paper two was quite easy.
(what am I saying?!)
Haha
So after that the family gang and I got home in a bus.
Anyways,
we're having my beloved English tomorrow!
=DDDD
I haven't seen the questions but I've already planned on what to write.
I must be nuts.
BLAME SPM!
XDDDD
This post started quite emo,
but for some reason now I am smiling.
I'm gonna go offline real soon.
Need my beauty sleep.
=D
*you didn't and you haven't*
Goodnight and goodluck for English!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment