Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What?!
Thunder and lightning?!
This sounds familiar.
haha yes!
My boyfriend was killed by a lightning-strike this morning.
In my continuous writing.
LOL
You know my style.
I forgotten to write regards in my first essay 
.
Saw Miss Yeoh and dashed towards her during break.
She said they will only deduct one mark from there and it will not harm me.
LOL
She then said something that made me happy but at the same time,
I feel that I'm not good enough.
It was a disappointing compliment.
In the middle of paper two I looked around the hall and discover that about 80% of them are already down on their table.
I tried to sleep after I was done but I just couldn't.
So I just sat and observed.
The head invigilator was so funny at the last fifteen minutes.
He was practically staring at the clock.
I laughed.
He looked desperate to get us over with.
Haha.
Simplified version:
I got home.
Online.
Housework.
Online.
Cook.
Online.
Offline.
I was about to eat my dinner when suddenly this moth flew in from the balcony and I was flabbergasted.
I grabbed the cushion and started screaming tho I know that no one was there to save me.
It flew towards me twice and I grabbed my keys and ran outta the house.
Even so, I kept staring at it.
I can see it from the corridor.
Then I went to Rach's house.
And came back.
Talked to VJ.
Dad got home and he took it gently and threw it out.
Phew.
Now I can rest in peace.
My father, my hero.
haaha.
I still cant get this sejarah into my head.
so I'm gonna go study again.
You guys take care also yea.
Goodnight.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment