Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sejarah sucks to the max!
=(
Out of those so called popular tips given by everyone,
only about 20% came out!
 I am proud to say that I did not leave anything blank.
But still..
sigh..
I just finished the first essay question when I decided to just lay my head on the table for a rest.
Was too sleepy but I couldn't sleep.
Plus everyone in front and beside me fainted on the table long ago.
So discouraging.
When I do that one of the invigilator knock on my table and immediately I lifted my head up to look at her.
She told me that I can do it.
I got a shock!
I mean, everyone was sleeping!
But I finished my paper just in time.
So after school I went to KFC with Ray and Zed because Charmaine "free airplane" me and she went back with her mum.
Got home by bus.
Find it fun.
My heart sighed in relief.
At least the first week is over.
But there is more to come.
=/
You guys have fun kay?
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment