Friday, November 26, 2010

Rachel came to my house this morning.
I ordered McDelivery for her and that guy on the phone asked me to get an adult to verify my age and order.
What the hell?
I said okay and hung up and called again after a few minutes.
This time it was a different person.
Managed to get the order done.
No, I did not order for myself.
Saved up for lunch.
=)
Then Rachel went back and the shift was taken over by Charmaine.
We chatted for a while.
And I discovered that I am not alone!
Charmaine is also afraid of insects!
Eg: moths,butterflies,beetles and GRASSHOPPERS!
We discussed our insect-fear stories and experiences.
It was creepy and funny!
=D
I was swimming on the table.
=X
Took candid pics of Charmaine but she deleted them!
Not like Sho's gonna read my blog and see her pics.
=.=
Then we ordered Dominos's Pizza and came online.
We were talking and laughing and listening to music when I heard someone pressing the doorbell.
Its out of battery but the clicking sound is very familiar.
I went out to pay and that delivery uncle is a very cute person.
He's cute because he's blur and since I'm also blur I didn't get what he said.
=X
We came in and arranged the boxes nicely on the table because I wanted to take pictures.
Charmaine actually noticed that they were late.
Just for your info those pizza are regular ones and they're small!
We aint cows.
=X
Charmaine attacking her Aloha Chicken.
We have to keep math by our side even when we were eating.
After lunch we came back to the computer and Charmaine continued doing her stuffs and she suddenly told me that her MSN became my MSN.
So I started cracking my brain.
Then I remembered.
My MSN is always automatically signed in.
And since two people can sign in at the same time,
this was what happened.
We were chatting with each other!
LOL
I was supposed to be doing math!
Charmaine was busy reading someone's LiveJournal blog and I kept distracting her.
Soon, she had to go back.
I walked her down because I need to throw rubbish.
And here I am.
LOL
Anyways, we will be having a healing evangelist in church tomorrow!
Anyone who is sick can come!
Whoever that's not sick can bring a sick person.
Or...
just come to see me lah!
Hehe.
That's about all.
*This has got to end*
Sleep well people!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment