Saturday, November 27, 2010

We had our service with Pastor Stephan Goh today!
and I watched miracles happen in front of my eyes!
He asked all of us who needed healing to stand up.
And he started praying for those with physical pain.
I was nervous.
My pain is internal.
He noticed me but he asked me to wait because he wants to pray for the others with minor problems first.
How does he know?
Anyways he prayed for me and I know that I will get better results in my next blood test!
God is great!
Went to food court as usual.Sat with Desmond and Felex.
Melvin was not there because he went for a movie.
After food TanChin sent us back.
There were six of us in his tiny viva again.
And this time we had Felex,Raymond,Sam,TanChin,Takkun and I.
Takkun replaced Angus.
Angus cannot get over Raymond singing in the car.
He even dreamed of Raymond the last time this happened.
We were clubbing in the car!
The noise that Raymond made and TanChin's driving makes my food wanna force itself out of me.
LOL
Really had loads of fun!
After putting Takkun Sam and I were arguing on which road to use to get to Felex's place.
Sam kept shouting at TanChin to go straight and I keep saying go left because I wanna see TAR college!
*I'm a fan!*
And he turned left.
Victory was mine!
But it was a further road.
While passing TAR college I told Felex to wave at the college but he waved at me.
Lol crazy.
After Felex they sent me home.
And the exam-stress knocked when I got home.
=/
I'm gonna go do math in a bit.
Will see you guys soon!
*I don't need you in my life, I can walk past you and pretend like we never loved each other, I can quit calling/texting or having any contact with you.. but I do hope you realize it's killing me inside.even if it doesn't hurt you at all..*
Loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment