Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You know,I've been drenched by the rain for many many times.
But none was as fun as today!
Yeah,
we had math today.
I was disappointed when I see all the careless mistakes that I've done in paper one.
Can't even mention paper two.
I was certain that TanChin would be disappointed too.
But as some of you know,
I don't have much feelings.
Those are emotions.
And since I don't have to worry about what time I will get home,
 I hung around with Ray,Zed and Shannen.
Venn was there too but she was in KFC with her boyfriend.
Went to Midlands because Zed wanted to get games' DVD.
While we were going up the escalator, Ray decided to promote the benefits of exercising.
"...and...it's free!"
We LOL-ed and Ray stumbled when she was coming down.she almost flew down from there.
Then Venn kept sticking to her bf and didn't wanna go home.
It rained very heavily when we were about to leave.
But we left Midlands anyway.
The walk to the bus stop opposite the school was fun!
We did music videos and shampoo commercial!
=X
Everything was drenched.
What if we get fever tomorrow?
haha.
The first thing I did when I got back was to text TanChin to tell him about the exam.
He said he was not disappointed because at least I tried.
I was touched.
Sounds so encouraging but the more he does that the more guilty I am.
=/
My posts are boring aint it?
These are some of the things that I would wanna remember.
Sometimes for things that I don't mention here,
I say them somewhere else.
But the safest place to keep them is in my heart.
*Love is not selfish*
Sleep well people!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment