Sunday, December 5, 2010

Life is beautiful!
=D
Vj must be thinking that I'm crazy because just few minutes ago I was freaking emo.
XD
I was emo because maybe there's too many things that I don't or didn't know.
*duo de shi wo bu zhi dao de shi*
So random...
Lol!
Science paper was okay.
The night before exam (actually morning already) Charmaine called me a total of 16times from 3am till about 5am.Zed called twice.
Charmaine was like so desperate to wake me up.
In one of her messages she was like, "darling,dear,qing ai de,please wake up..."
Actually I told her that I was not gonna wake up already but she didn't see the text.
XD
Ngee May came to my house on Friday.
Was fun!
Talked loads!
She said she feels that I am no longer sad.
Thats encouraging.
=)
*Note to Charmaine:please read LJ.arigato ne~*
She stayed till 10pm+ and I sent her down because her dad asked someone random to fetch her from my place.
After waiting for a few minutes two cars came to the guard house.
One was a Waja drove by an uncle. the other one was a cab.
May went into the cab without thinking.
She didn't know who's fetching her.
I watched them because there seems to be a problem.
Then she ran outta the cab into the Waja.
She went into the wrong car!
I laughed and came back up after the car drove away.
This morning Vj asked me what paper do I have tomorrow.
I said tissue paper.
Said toilet paper last week.
But he only got the joke today.
Lol!
Its good to have funny friends around.
=)
And FINALLY I watched Love In Disguise on Saturday after waiting for so long.
I will not let that person go for causing me to not be able to watch it at the cinema.
Lol
Talking about what happened earlier,
it was really funny!
I was emo-ing like no one's business and suddenly dad opened my room door.
He stared at me and asked why was I crying.
I said I was watching sad movies.
He looked at my screen.
Then he said " I never knew that russell peters is saddening"
in Hokkien.
I laughed instantly.
Didn't expect that from my dad.
I have six days left before I go to Selangor.
So gonna miss the school family and all.
And CHC's Christmas Event!
=(
Don't know whether the Subang's CHC will be the same.
CHC Penang will be quiet without me.
Joking. XD
To others KL= shopping,friends,fun.
But to me,its almost like a prison because all I do there is to sit in front of the laptop.
Now that my bro is working I don't think he can bring me around.
I hope this year would be different because my good friends are in colleges over there and I'm so gonna drag them out to whichever shopping mall that I could land my feet on.
=D
I got a job offer last week.
And the best thing is,
I can bring about 20friends with me!
=D
Goodluck to those having exams!
*All that I'm after is a life full of laughter*
Have fun guys!
Loves.

4 comments:

  1. Ching ai de~ LOL .. you FINALLY updated XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!
    I know right!
    If I dont someone's gonna think that I KO already!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think U're probably K.O if u dint upldate ur blog.. xD

    ReplyDelete