Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year Yo!
Many of you must've gone off to celebrate.
And I just came back from work.
=.=
My nephew and I were supposed to start working tomorrow(which is today already).
Earlier we went to collect our uniforms but ended up dragged to work because they're in need of staff since it was gonna be a busy night.
Working time is 2pm-12am every day.
Seniors were pretty patient with me.
Kitchen staff jokes around and teases me.
They prolly haven't seen me cry.
=X
Nahh just joking.
They taught me what to do and what not to.
So from 2pm to 4pm we gotta wear work shirt and set up the tables and all.
At four we get to rest for a while(eat and bathe)
and after that gotta change to our official uniform.
I hung on those uniforms like a scarecrow
=.=
Well it was certainly a very busy night.
Couldn't stand still for five minutes.
Many customers happen to be interested in my age.
o.O
But honestly I dislike challenging customers.
One person asked me why was I so happy.
(I was not)
but I said its good to maintain smiling while working.
He was like,"are you sure?or are you forced to?"
I smiled and walked away after my senior came to take his order.
There was this incident where I accidentally spilled curry on the table and it was on the customer.
I freaked out.
They looked like college students.
A group of five males.
They were talking to me when I served their table and I got too distracted to care about the curry
because one guy is so handsome!
Joking lah oii!
I mean,yeah he's cute but he's not the only good-looking one.
=X
There were fireworks but I was too busy to watch.
=(
After work my nephew and I sat there like statues.
Very tired.
Took my phone out and saw 18 new messages.
=(
I got more last year.
My workmates were messing around spraying water and all.
As I watch them I counted how many times I almost gave up today.
Twelve times in ten hours.
But I wanna go to college and I will not give up.
Finally I know the pain that people go through just to reach their goal in life.
And I know that my aunt is stopping me from going to college because according to her,we cannot afford.
All money was given to my brother.
I will stay strong to prove her wrong.
I will no longer live my life the way she wants it.
I started my first day of this new year with tears.
But I am proud because finally I can stand on my own two feet.
All this for the sake of going to college and chasing after my dreams.
I am old enough to not fully rely on my family members.
This is the least that I can do to ease the weight on my dad's shoulders.
=)
Well I gotta K.O already.
Same routine tomorrow.
Goodnight peeps!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment