Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fellow Penangites,
I AM BACK!
Lol
Came back yesterday and was too lazy to blog.
Hehe.
I went out with my awesome mates today!
I went to meet Shannen in Gurney at 11am.
Got to McD and waited for Venita there.
Proceeded to Parkson because Ven's applying for a job there.
Shannen and I waited while Venita went for interview.
I saw a guy who looks like "apple juice?" opposite where we were standing.
Aimed him a little.
After a few minutes Shannen said that the guy is cute.
I was like "I know right too bad he's not wearing specs"
I was busy vaining when suddenly Shannen got excited and she became a lil loud.
"Weih he wear specs already!"
I turned 180 degrees to look at him.
Alamak more like "apple juice?" now!
Got a lil excited.
But nahh
Something else
was in my mind.
Ven's taking too long and at last Shannen and I decided to go back to school to see the principle first.
After they were done we walked back to Gurney because it was time to meet my other friends.
Went to Food & Tea before movie.
Charlotte was wondering how Rups became not innocent
=P
Crazy Cousins
XD
We watched 
The Tourist
and went to KimGary after that.

Mattie and Edwina were busy vaining
Rups and I did too!
After KimGary Rups went back while Edwina,Char,me and Mattie got into her mum's car.
She was gonna send us all back.
In the car Matt suggested that we go to Straits Quay.
And so we did.
I never knew the existence of this place until two days before I went to KL that day.
It is a very nice place!
Straits Quay
How can I not know the existence of this place?
Char and I 
Done vaining at the front,we went to the back which is the view facing the sea.
It was awesomeee!
Walking in the midst of people in love with the wind blowing softly on our faces was an indescribably positive
feeling anyone could have.
And for the first time in my life,
I see something with my heart.
  The view of the place.
Me,Char and Mat on the spiral staircase.
Blur
=.=
Shooting stars?
LOL
The back building.
Anyways most of the pictures in Straits Quay was taken by Mat.
Well for those of you who has never been here,you guys gotta bring your gf/bf here!
The air and the view creates a harmonious atmosphere!
I'm in love!
*with what?*
Lol
Finally we went to Ananda for dinner.
When we were leaving Ananda we saw a spotlight shining on the building of Flamingo Hotel.
Picture of Flamingo Hotel taken at Ananda.
Got home at about 9pm.
Here I am blogging.
Gonna go to bed soon.
Will be collecting my work uniform tomorrow.
I am doing all these because I want to prove to people that I am not a burden although I am carrying a sickness.
I hope to blog again soon.
Sleep well guys!
Loves.
*I wished you were here*

No comments:

Post a Comment