Tuesday, December 28, 2010

GOODBYE KL! Hello Penang.. =/

Today is my final day in KL for year 2010.
I remember how miserable I was when I first came.
But at least,theres something that I look forward to every single time I come to KL since last year.
So far, I failed to.
But each time I do it gives me a hope.
A reason for me to see future positively.
I do not wanna go back!
Anyways,bro brought me to Bukit Kiara earlier to pay the toll fee that he didn't pay the other day when he was on the way to fetch me from 1utama.
Since I don't know when will I come again I asked bro to not go home that early.
He drove us around the Tropicana area.
I'm forever takin pics of trees.
Somewhere in Tropicana.
The tunnel of light.
LOL
And finally,a video of my funny brother.

My bro is childishly funny at times and he put his finger into his nose because he knows that I don't like it.
Another funny thing was we waved at buildings and cars!
So random.
After that we got back home.
Oh ya!
Bro got me a Maxis number.
XD
I'm loving every second that I have over here.
Going back to Penang = stress.
Gonna start working on the first of January at Ferringghi Garden.
Do visit me when you have time!
Take care guys!
Loves.
*Love is where you are and problems are where aunt is*

No comments:

Post a Comment