Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Finally I am connected to the internet.
Been trying to since half an hour ago and was afraid that I couldn't get to blog before this day ends.
Waking up to a Christmas morning is just like any other day.
I am no longer excited nor counting days for Christmas.
For lunch,my cousin,her hubby, aunt and I went to
The Ritz-Carlton.

My bro went somewhere else with his mates so he did not join us for lunch.
I was stressed to be sandwiched between three adults of different characters.
Aunt
~The fast and furious!in scolding~

Arai-san*cousin's hubby*
~could be funny and serious~
and
Esther
~age is just a number for her because she's young at heart~


Below are what we had for lunch.
*I adore dim sums!*

Yam cake
-two and a half pieces gone before I managed to get a pic-
Siew Mai
<3
I think this was the scallop dumpling or something.
Didnt bother to find out.
=X
Chicken feet.
I'm not a fan.
Fish balls and all that.



This is wanton noodle according to aunt.

and last but not least,
my favourite Oolong tea!
Hahaha
=D

So we got back after that.
Time to open presents!
Ing(zhe maid) got a pair of sneakers.
Aunt got the bag she wanted.
I haven't got Esther the umbrella that she wants.
=X
We went to do our own things after that.
Lets move on to dinner.
This year we had Japanese steamboat again like last year...
Dinner preparation
Arrangement of utensils.
Everyone has a set.



These are the legs of the Alaska King Crab.
One kilogram costs RM170.
=.=

Here's a video of the dogs attacking their presents.

Hmmm.
After dinner we just hung around for a while before starting our night program.
Tonight I have a choice whether to stay home and watch horror movies or go out yam cha with bro.
Gotta enjoy my last few days in KL.
=)
Goodnight people!
Loves.
*All I want for Christmas is YOU!*

No comments:

Post a Comment