Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hello!!!!
=DDD
Paiseh lar my today's post became tomorrow's post again coz I came back late.
XD
Gaya and I ended up in 1Utama for the whole day because it was already 2pm when she reached Subang.
Got there by cab.
We went in through the old wing.
I remember that I used to always be there sometime seven or eight years ago.
From there we went to the GSC to get tickets.
That was at 4pm and we still have more than an hour before the movie starts.
Since Gaya said she was hungry we went to the I love yoo place to eat.
*couldn't take pics because my phone camera screwed at that time*
After food we went to the arcade.
Gaya played drums while I sat and watched.
Not used to the arcade environment there.
After that we went to U-Bowl because we didn't know what else we could do.
On the way I saw two of Chun Kit and Wai Yi's friends which are Yu Tian and Kah Kit.
U-Bowl receipt

Gaya in action XD

Head Phantom has got a sexy ass =P

Went to Waffle World after bowling.
=D
It was already 5.30pm when we were done so we ran up to GSC.
FIVE!
<3
Watched
My Soul To Take
Its pretty cool.
Scary too.
Gaya was clinging on to me and the two seats on my left was empty.
Had to act strong because I seldom see Gaya freak out.
Haha.
Movie ended at 7.30pm and since there was still time we bought tickets to another movie.
Aku Masih Dara

This movie is obnoxious.
I don't like the ending because I think movies should end more realistically.
This has a happy ending.
=.=
It was already 10pm when the movie ended so Gaya and I went to wait for my brother at the roadside.
Randomly took a pic.
Do understand that my phone camera is screwy.
Lol
We waited tor about half an hour when my bro called and told us that he went the wrong way to some highway to KL.
And he did not bring money for toll.
=.=
We waited by the roadside like night kutu.
Not to forget those weird glares we got from other people.
After a while my bro came and sent Gaya home to Old Klang Road.
Had a sibling-discussion in the car.
Got home.
Aunt was too mad at me that she did not even bother to scold me.
Lol!
Overall I had a happy day because I was smiling away at everyone when I was out.
GENUINELY.
=D
I'm gonna go watch drama with my cousin already.
Rest well people!
Loves.
*someday it will happen*

No comments:

Post a Comment