Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm gonna like,summarize the posts for these few days.
Last Friday was my colleague's so called last day working.
He's leaving TARC for some personal reasons.
His reason for leaving was my reason to continue working.
It was raining when we were gonna leave the office and I was reluctant to say goodbye.
He's been funny and I'm really gonna miss him..
Loads.
His cousin told me that he's gonna come back again this week to help us out.
Still, things will no longer be the same.
=/
On Saturday I went out again with SuiLin.
We went to the nearest familiar shopping centre which is Gurney Plaza.
Couldn't go far because I had to be in church by 4pm and she has to get home by then too.
We did some window-shopping as usual.
Lin Lin
XD


Pics taken at Food & Tea.
We were gonna go off when we went into a shop.
I was busy looking for bunnies for Rei but I couldn't find one.
I was at the edge of giving up when outta sudden something caught my eyes.
A bunny phone accessory!
=DDD
Got excited and got it instantly.
Rei's gonna like it because I love it!
XD
I sent her an mms and she loves me.
LOOOOOOOL!
cute aint it?
<3
Then I went to church.
I forgotten that we were gonna have the what Hollywood Day or smth and we gotta dress up.
So Euodia emo make up-ed me and a girl lend me her scarf to go with my clothes.
Here's a video.


 A lil noisy and a lil too blur.
Lol.
Had service after that.
TiNee's friend said that I'm adorable!
=D
*kembang*
After service one new guy who came to our church came and talked to me.
He said that I'm adorable too!
hahhahaa
I kinda noticed him earlier and I think he looks like another version of VJ.
Dinner at the usual food court.
Had fun talking!
XD
TanChin and Alvin were so funny making themselves look gay.
TC and Vinny.


I brought Arthur to church on Sunday.
He went back after service.
After church all of us S2 members went to Euodia's house for our BBQ party.
S3 members came too!
I was not well so I stayed in Euodia's air-conditioned room.
felt much better after that so I went downstairs to join them.





Love them loads!
I was not in the mood to eat alot so I stayed up in Euodia's room with Isaiah,Zenita,Grace and another girl.
Since I had nothing to do I strummed Euodia's guitar and a while later TC came and took the guitar.
=((((
I wanted a guitar since few years back.
SuiLin texted me and we decided to go for dinner together.
After that, I went down to sing Alfred a few love songs for his birthday with the guitar while waiting for Lin to fetch me.
*it was crappy and pointless strumming*
We all had funn!
<3
I love them loads.

On Monday,
a new TA came into my office.
She's kinda cute after all.
Lol

From Monday onwards my life at the office sucks because Foo has left and in came Kevin.
I was his friend before I hated him.
=.=

Nothing happened on Tuesday.
I just thought I could get hypertension and die with that shrimp working with me.

On Wednesday I kept sticking to Jian because I couldn't take Kevin's nonsense anymore.
I couldn't wait for today.

And finally,
today came.
Foo came back to help us out because Jian has to go for his licence.
And today was his official last day at work.
=(
I missed him already!
Although at that point of time I was looking at him.
I told him that after this we will eventually forget each other.
He said that he wont forget me for some reason.
Neither will I.
I kinda wished that it was all true.
I said many things that I wanted to say but in a joking way.
At least I expressed myself.
I wish him the best in everything after this.
=)
And I went for lunch with SuiLin.
<3
I felt heavy before I leave the college today.
And I didn't say goodbye too.
Was afraid that I would cry..
So yea,that's all.
Have fun guys!
Though the world aint gonna end in 2012.
Loves.










No comments:

Post a Comment