Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hello guys!
How's life?
=D
Can someone please come to City Harvest Church Penang with me this weekend?
We will be having our guest speaker from CHC KL on both days.
On Saturday we are going to have a light fellowship at 4pm followed by service and on Sunday we (fellow S2 members and friends) will have a party at Euodia's house which is located opposite Paradise and Flamingo so we are not having cell group after service.
DO COME!
We are gonna have so much fun!
That's what we do every weekend!
Lol
I got really pissed this morning.
I got off from work today because I had to get the fish bone that got stuck in my throat since few days back.
Dad brought me to the general clinic early in the morning.
The doctors couldn't get the bone out so they wrote me a letter and asked me to go to the hospital instead.
Dad took me to Tejani Clinic nearby to see whether the doctor could do anything.
He too,advised me to go to the hospital.
We got there about 10am and a nurse asked us to go back again at 2pm.
I erupted.
That thing in my throat was super irritating and it hurts.
Finally I got to see the doctor at 4pm.
He's a funny Singh doctor.
Cute too!
as in his behavior not his looks.
Lol
So he got a pair of forceps and tried to reach the bone with it.
He couldn't because it was kinda deep.
I forced my mouth to open super wide but still he couldn't reach it.
He even pulled my tongue!
He got a bigger pair and after a few attempts he finally succeeded to get the bone outta my throat.
Forceps

By the time I got home it was already 5pm.
I was blur in the lift.
I got into it and waited.
Then I freaked out and was gonna call someone for help because the lift didn't move.
Then I realized that I didn't press the number.
WTH.
Aunt scolded me because of the clothes that I washed.
Whole stretch black colour.

Hahaha.
Although it was a painful experience,
I enjoyed going to GH because there were so many cute nerdy doctors!!!!!
LOL!
That was all.
Remember to come to church with me this weekend!
Loves.

*I'm feeling sad in a happy way..*

No comments:

Post a Comment