Saturday, February 26, 2011

I went to church today.
The Hip-Hop party was a success!
Everyone had fun!!Those of you that I've invited but didn't show up,you missed the fun!
I guess I'll let this short video that I've taken describe you the atmosphere.
We had cool dancers like Kenn,Richie,Matthias,Gary, and a few sexy dancers like Rubes,Bubu,Joanne,Carmen and so forth.
Service was great too!
Never been in a church this awesome as City Harvest Church Penang!
Dinner at the food court as usual.
I was happily talking to Christian,Gary and Stephanie when suddenly work(and some nonsense) came into my mind.
We have to work everyday for the WHOLE MONTH OF MARCH because TAR College will be having open day from 4th-6th of March and 11th-27th of March.
All birthday plans cancelled.
SuiLin and I already planned our outing!
Her birthday is two days before mine.
=(
But I guess its just another day.
I haven't really gotten over what happened three days before my birthday last year.
Only those involved will know yea?
I kinda had the so-called best birthday of my life last year.
I got an acer notebook, had great friends to celebrate with me few days before,on the day itself and family dinner just for me on the day after.
Those were outer happiness.
At that time I understood the feeling of having everything but not the happiness from within.
I guess my 18th birthday was the most memorable one.
Few years back,someone asked me why did I use "wintertears" as my email..
Because as far as I can remember, I have been crying tears that are freezing-cold,silent, and hidden from the world..
Hey!
Don't get me wrong.
I find it easier now to be happy with friends who are always there for me although I don't say it.
I thank God for the trials in my life and also for the best people that he has put to help me through.
This post is kinda short,
but its enough to express the words suppressed within.
I love you guys!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment