Thursday, February 24, 2011

I took an unpaid leave today because I had to go for my eye check-up.
My appointment was at 8am but I got there at 9am.
Malaysian time mah.
=P
I waited for three hours and finally it was my turn.
Guess what?
Dr. Praveen was over-confident with me and he took only five minutes because he was pretty sure that I was okay.
I asked for am MC and he gave it without further questioning.
Hehe.
I went outta the examination room and saw Dr Dinesh.
I gave a loud "HI!!!" and he stopped to talk to me.
Felt kinda proud because he doesn't usually talk alot to his patients.
Haha.
I wanted to go back to work when I left the hospital since Dr Praveen has given me an MC but at dad said that I dont have to because my eyes were still a lil blur effects of those eye drops.
I then decided to go to Euodia's house because I didn't wanna go home.
She found two lil puppies few nights back.
=D
Dad sent me home because I had to keep my medications in the refrigerator.
When I was at the guard house I saw Joshua; the former cell group leader of S2(this is NOT the person kay) which is also my cell group.
He asked me where I had been and where I was gonna go and I told him.
Then he said he'll send me to Euodia's place since he had to go back to church too.
So I followed his car.
He dropped me further up in front of Flamingo Hotel when I saw Euodia throwing dog-shit.
Hahhahahaha!
We ran across,drowning in sweat.
We proceeded upstairs to play with Nina and Nikki,her adorable pups.
=D
Then Willy came.
Played with those puppies for a sec and we went to Ananda for lunch.
Then back to play with 'em.
This is Nina.

This,Nikki and Willy.
Haha.
The three of us went to church after that.
Aunt shouted at me when I got home and began to accuse me of something.
I felt too sick to entertain her unreasonable bullshit.
I am looking forward to go to work tomorrow!
SuiLin has planned to have dinner with me after work.
That means I dont have to get home that early.
Praise God!
=DDD
I'm gonna put a full-stop here.
Have a fitful sleep guys!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment