Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello people..
Hope you guys are alright..
Not gonna keep you guys updated about the bitter stories of my life because if I do,more of you are gonna walk out..
So since we don't work on weekends,my colleague SuiLin and I planned to go out.
She wanted to get a specs like mine so we went to Gurney.
She fetched me to her house before that and I found out that she lives only a few doors away from Rei-chan.
I was talking about driving when we were going down the hill and she decided to let me drive!
I agreed instantly!
*da dan =P*
And I drove all the way to Gurney.
This was the longest distance that I've ever driven.
And usually I only practice at places without cars.
That was real with moving cars!
I thought I was gonna freak out and give up halfway.
But surprisingly I turned out calmer than SuiLin was!
She was so worried!
And cute haha.
I insisted on driving up to the sixth floor to park.
And I did.
It was a good feeling when I managed to successfully park the car!
=D
We then went somewhere and to the seventh floor for her specs.
There were too many similar-looking ones like the one I bought and she took quite some time to make her decision.
Meanwhile I was talking to an uncle nearby.
She got the one she wanted soon after.
Me and Lin Lin.
*just incase you guys didn't know my specs has got power because I sent it to the shop*
=.=
We went to "I love yoo" for lunch.
I have loved that shop since I went to the one in 1Utama.
Lin Lin at I Love Yoo.
I kinda forgotten where we went I just know that we were bored.
Gurney's like my second home.
Before we left Gurney we went to Manila Place.
Lin at Manila Place.

New Wing restroom

Then I decided to get a haircut right at that moment so Lin brought me to the shop.
I became like this.
=O
So random and sudden!
Not used to it.
And I told Jian that I will practice flinging my hair.
I can no longer do that because my hair is kinda short now.
Apalaa...
At last I didn't go to church because I got over-emo and everyone became an eyesore to me.
Its the problem of the heart.
Here's the full stop.
You guys have fun!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment