Thursday, March 31, 2011

This was a day to be remembered.
A day that my heart has finally decided to move on.
Well, I actually didn't know.
Until earlier when I was at work and "someone" came.
I smiled. I was happy.
And then I realized that I smiled from my heart!
We did not talk much.
Before he left, he pronounced me a soft goodbye..
That was the most gentle yet painful goodbye that I've ever heard since the one I last heard from S2.
The rest of the day was okay.
We were working OT when the whole office and the whole corridor went dark.
Thank goodness it was only 7pm at that time and it was not that dark.
Jian, Tze Yang, Glenn and I went out to ask the uncle guard to help us switch the electricity back on.
Meanwhile, Jian wanted to shift his bike from one place to another so I followed him.
After parking we both went back to the office, for me to know that I've dropped my staff tag somewhere.
It has got my staff ID and the "Exhibitor" card that FooFoo gave to me!
I snatched the torchlight from the table and ran out of the office,half-crying all the way while frantically looking for the card.
I went all smiles when I found both my ID and the card.
I have not ran this hard for a long..long time..
But I was happy.
=)
I must be crazy to run after a card.
But it means alot.
Well, I am not sure whether I have really moved on because there's still this tinge of hope that S2..
*cannot continue*
besides, I am really afraid that history will repeat itself.
What is the use of starting something if its gonna end,right?
Everything seems so impossible right now..
And this is not even a feeling that I'm sure about.
I need assurance and security, but so far no one has been able to give me that..
What do I do now..?
=/
S2, tell me what to do..

*The pen is in my hand, its now up to me whether to start another story or to put a full stop before it begins..*



No comments:

Post a Comment