Wednesday, July 13, 2011

GUYS!!!!
I'm still here!!!!
LOL.
How is everyone?
=DDD
I've been hyper lately.
Been hanging out with Rachel, Zed and Ying after work almost everyday!
They brought noise into my ears and parties into my soul.
I'm almost a party animal now.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mean the drinking and clubbing type of parties.
hanging around, making some noise and getting home before 11pm.
That's all we do.
The best part is, Zeddy has got her "P" and a car!
=D
Through this, I find happiness because people at home can and will never understand how a teenager's life is supposed to be.
I don't wanna live a life full of regrets.
At least, not anymore!
And now, instead of  watching the pouring rain and asking God why,
I learned to look forward to the sun that shines after the rain.
=)
Slowly I began to see the beauty of life.
(Sorry I'm still long-winded.)
=P
When I was 14, I was craaaaazy over guitars and I think that all guitarists are cool!
I wanted one so bad that I saved up my pocket-money just to get one.
I told my aunt about it and till today I remembered what she said CLEARLY!
"All you know how to do is to spend money! You cant even earn and you're already planning to waste your father's inheritance! Talk to me again when you can feed your dad!" She snapped.
Since then, I vowed that I will earn money and when I'm able to give my dad some extra pocket-money, I'll get what I want. At least it'll be worth it because I didn't give up on it.
THE DAY WAS FINALLY HERE!
We went to the shop few weeks back after work but it was closed.
So again and again we postponed until today when Ray, Zed and Ying abducted me from work during lunch.
I took a half-day leave because I had to last week and I was required to take again this week to make it balanced.
My heart hammered away on the way there.
I went into the shop and a black guitar caught my eye.
ahhh!
<3
made that lady tune it and TADAAAAAA!
My black beauty was named Nostalgia!
I named her long time ago actually.
Haha.
I was like, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=DDDDDD
I knew that aunt was gonna scold me(yes she did!) but this time she can't do anything anymore!
So after we got my guitar we went to Queensbay.
For what reason, I still dunno.
Haha.
Rachel and I vained ALL THE WAY there.


Me: omg I have like, 20kg bags under my eyes!
Ray:are you sure they're twenty kgs?
LMAOOOO




Ray couldn't stop vaining.
LOL
We got to Queens and did a lil shopping,
bought a lil bit of this and that.
That was all.
On the way back we vained in the car again.
Ray, Ying and I were busy taking pics of ourselves.


And many other pics somewhere else.
LOL
Zed was not in the pics because she was busy...

...SLEEPING!


Haha!
We dropped Ray at her church and went to Midlands because Zed has to buy shoes for college.
After that, went to Ying's house to re-tune my Nostalgia.
Took pics of her.
She's black, I hope you guys aint racist.
=P


Nostalgia

So yeah! Today ended happily ever after!
Thanks Ray, Zed and Ying!
<3
To the others, I love you guys loads too!
Stay awesome!
=D

*being happy doesn't mean that I have already forgotten about you, its just that I found a better  way to love you...*


No comments:

Post a Comment