Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hello peepers!
Have you guys watched Autumn's Concerto (下一站,幸福) ?!
I wanted to watch it since forever but I didn't really make an effort to before this.
The topic was brought up when I was talking to Stephanie over dinner.
She said it was nice and posted a link on my wall.
Been watching it for two days now.
There were a few sad parts in the first six episodes but I didn't cry and was seriously very worried because I'm very scared that I will become heartless.
And all I thought was, when are they ever gonna stop kissing?!
I mean, I know that Vanness Wu is hot,
(never knew that he's actually THIS hot!)
but there's no need for them to keep kissing in the drama right!
>:(
lol anyways, I really cannot tahan watching this type of dramas you know?
they make me think that fairytales do exist. 
=(
and we all know that these romantic and touching scenes only happen in movies and dramas lah.
anyways, Vanness has a cute smile!
its so sweet yet heartbreaking..
=(
he's so cute!

LOL!
I started crying at episode 7!
and every episode after that.
Cried the most today at the part when Xiao Le ran after Guang Xi's car when he was leaving Hua Tian VIllage.
='((((
I was just wondering, if you guys were in Mu Chang's position,
would you leave your loved one and get misunderstood by everyone just to save him?
Would you explain to him that it was for his own good?
How much would you sacrifice for the person that you love?
How far would you go for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment