Thursday, December 22, 2011

Okay so I'm done watching Autumn's Concerto today.
I printed-screen Vanness' smile from the drama.
Though he never knew about my existence,
he managed to make me smile just by smiling in the drama.
A smile that I'd die for.
=')
I feel more like crying whenever he smile actually.
I really hate it when something has to end.
I do know that it was merely a drama but sometimes, it feels good to be able to live in your dreams and imaginations.
And for the past three days, I have lived in a very blissful dream.
You know, sometimes I just have to be childish to feel happy.
The world becomes less complicated and everything seems to offer more hope when thoughts are simplified.
If I had a choice, I wouldn't wanna grow up.
In the period of my aunt's absence, I find myself being able to handle this home better than when she was around.
I used to do the housework out of hatred, but now I can do it out of love.
For who, for what, I do not know.
Not to forget, my cooking skill has certainly improved!
My neighbour Rachel has been over for lunch for three days, and we've never enjoyed my cooking this much before.
This time I know that I put my heart,my effort and my love into the food that I cook.
Not like its super- delicious, but at least, and finally, I came up with something presentable.
=D
And I, slowly but gradually began to believe that this world is actually not as bad as I've seen it.
Honestly, I don't know whether I have really managed to think positively.
but I guess its okay.
I'm staying strong for friends that I've promised to be.
Friends who needs a listening ear, and a shoulder to cry on.
Sheeeshhh!
I should really stop before I start crying. 
X)
and guys, please please please REMEMBER to come to
CITY HARVEST CHURCH PENANG 
tomorrow at 8pm!
I'd love to see you guys there!
Loves.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment