Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas guyss!
Now, how many of you actually managed to get their wish granted?
well I'm yet to know what my present is so yeahh!
I'm just gonna talk about how I celebrated my Christmas this year!
So yesterday, we had an awesome service titled "Long Men Ke Zhan" at City Harvest Church Penang.
I've never been to any of the Christmas services and I was blown away!
I love love love love love the drama!!!
I went out with 哥哥 and the gang in the morning, then I went to church and after church I made a last minute decision to join the bbq party at night.
I had like, loads of fun!
here are the pictures of the bbq we had last night at Flamingo Beach.
pictures were taken by one of the team members.
thank you,whoever you are.
X)
writing in the air. 
=)
awesome peeps!

the cutest two in our team.
Dax and Peter.
X)
 damnn Youngman let my 哥哥 smell his armpit!
:O
hahahaha jokinggg.
last but not least, people...
our so so so awesome family!
I love 'em.
<3

I wish chubi was there though.
this was the first time I stood with 哥哥 in a picture leh!
heheee.
this was the best Christmas I've ever had!
I mean, its so very awesome to be able to spend it with friends!
I still woke up this morning feeling excited.
So imma get lost now.
Merry Christmas guys!!!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment