Monday, March 12, 2012

Maaaaaaan I've disappeared for a long time!
How's everyonee?
Happy 2012 by the way.
There are many things in my life that has changed since my last post to this.
There are a few things that I have learned in this process of recovery.
1. People and things DO change overnight.
one second you might be good friends and strangers the next.
2. Not everyone is grateful.
I know that. I just had to try.
3. Doing your best does not change anything if the person that you're trynna help is not willing to.
And I thought I'd never be tired. Proven wrong.
4. Not to leave anyone out just because they're "different".
Everyone deserves love and care just like you and I.
5. Not to believe in beautiful lies.
Sometimes I love hearing 'em but there's no point if they aint the truth.
I hate to be treated like a fool. Who likes to be lied to anyways?
To many of my new-found friends,
I usually back away when I feel that some of you are becoming too close to me.
I fear falling for someone all over again.
I am sorry that I cannot afford more pain.
and I become mean and sarcastic when I feel insecure about something.
please know that I mean no hurt upon others.

and I went to get a haircut.
(random shit,again)
twice.
 from this



to this for CNY

and finally,
this,
(I do things that I don't usually do when I get emo)


vain shit.
Lol.
so yeahhh I think that's all for now.
Take care everyone.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment