Saturday, August 1, 2009

CPTees Food and Fun Fest 2009

Today is a wonderful day....everyone liked our dance and some people actually thinks that our dance is the best of all and the RM5 is worth paying...I panicked when my jacket zip got stuck and cant be taken out...but I got it out on the 3rd attempt and I quickly take it out and threw it aside....I was really nervous and I do not dare to look at the audience at first....but then I thought...today is our last performance after hours,days,and weeks of practice and I wanna give my best shot! I glanced over at them and I saw my friends...friends who cheers,supports and who will always be there for me even if I make tonnes of mistakes...I smiled at them and I danced confidently....after the dance many people cheered for us...getting positive comments and knowing that they liked our dance and supports us,it makes all the time that we've invested and all our effort worthwhile....I kinda screwed the first performance which is at 11...so I vowed that the 2nd performance will be better...it was better!I knew that my aunt,my niece and my nephews were there at the food fair...but I wasnt sure whether they're gonna watch my 2nd performance.... at first aunt said that shes not gonna watch us cause its rm5 per head and its a waste of money....but when I looked at the audience durin the 2nd performance,I knw...I knw that theres not only friends who supports me..but my family as well...seeing them there makes me wanna perform much much better than I've ever done...and I did!anyways,I wanna thank my aunt,my niece and nephews, Jarren,Saran & gang,Kok Wah & gang,and many other friends who came for spending some time and some rm5 coupons(=P!)for us inpite of the rain...last but not least,wanna thank all "the phantom" friends for putting their time and energy and also for the best performance that they have given....


"yesterday we practice,today we perform,tomorrow we'll be remembered" (LOL!!!!!)


The Phantom

~Gaya
~Pavi
~Let
~Leha
~wany
~TiNee
~Mels
~Muna
~Diyanah
~Su
~Mia
~Kal
~Fatt
~Siew Wern

ok Im done....The Phantom Rocks!!! <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment