Tuesday, July 28, 2009

today is a very tiring day...had our audition at 11 till 12 and more practise after that...dance practise is the time when you see your friends in an angle that you've never seen before...the "arr-ness" that is soon to be discovered...this saturday!lol.the way they shake =P!anyways there are a few other dance groups and their dance is nice too!my performance today kinda sucked...as I danced I looked at the audience and outta sudden it seems like theres only me in the world....my body is in school,on the stage...but I'm not sure wheres my mind and soul....and then I realized that I'm not doing what everyone else is doing...so I continued and got back on track....imagine my feeling when I saw the headmistress looking at me and my mistakes...so mempersiasuikan man!sighh...although dance practise is very tiring,its gonna be over after this saturday..and I shall miss these moments...those crazy friends...and all....ehh and the way they always hit,kick or stepped on my feet by accident....kinda funny although it kinda hurt...I'm actually too tired to come online coz after one half a day of "shaking vigorously"(not I say eh okay!)I just wanna sleep...dont even feel like eating...but terpaksa coz gastric sucks....and today I got another sms from that whosoever guy who kacau-ed me and throw insults at me and I dont even knw who the hell he is...damn frustrated!always call me and talk a whole lotta crap nonsense...I dont answer his calls anymore after knowing that he is such a sicko...but its still very annoying lah..haunted by an I-dont-know-who.... I thought its just a prank from CKW and gang..but now I dont think so....

No comments:

Post a Comment