Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Belated Birdday Delon! and Happy Birthday Celine!

hey Im here to wish two of my good friends a very happy birthday!Delon's was yesterday and today is Celine's birthday!



This...is Delon...he's a cool and fun person to hang out with...he can be serious at times but the crazy version of Delon Kang Ti Lun is so much better....hmmm....what else do I knw?he's also a very good friend... lol anyways here I would like to wish him all the best in everything lahhh...good life,great results,and a hot gf (=D!!!)...hahaha!Happy Belated Birthday Delon and I'm sorry for being late =D





And this....is Celine...shes been my good friend since form1 when I discovered her while singing in class....haha....she too, is a nice and funny person to talk to...and how much we love the "Prangin-mall-shopping!".shes got talent! she can sing and play the violin. =D okay so...Happy Birthday Celine! Have a great day! =) XOXO lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment