Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello!wats up ppl?=) I wrote another poem in class today.It was like,so boring cause 26/36 students went to some dunno what kursus or program and since TiNee and Darylene is on their respective vacations and a few other classmates down with fever,coughs and etc,there were only 6 of us in the class.So not-used to the unusual peace and silence.In the midst of falling asleep,ideas came into my head and I started writing.By the way,the title was suggested by Puan Zaharah.

Journey Of Life


I wanna write,
write about the journey and aspects of life.

I wanna write,
write about the lost path
no one's there to guide.

I wanna write,
write about faked smiles
and the sadness theyre trynna hide,
some people say that theyre happy,
and sometimes they lied.

Life isn't about doing what you like,
most of ours are like roller coaster rides,
through the ups and through the downs
who is there to be by your side?

I wanna write about this bias world,
because when money rules,
the wrong becomes the right,
it ended up in quarrels and fights.

In life,
we have what-you-call a family,
some of them are really supportive,
while the others put you in miseries,
it leaves us with many untold sad stories.

Slowly in life we discover love,
it comes knocking when its the right time,
through all the problems,true love will rise above,
loving a person with all your heart is not a crime.

Then comes our friends,
the not-so-good leaves,
the good will stay,
they stand by you until the end,
and supports you in every way.

That's about all,
cause Im running outta idea,
So I guess my poem
will end right here.


Okay....I hope y'all have a great day! =)



4 comments:

  1. Nice poem Mels. very meaningful and i like the way how it ended :)
    btww, where did Tinee go? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. TiNee went to Aus...enjoying life while we suffer here...hehehe... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shut up mel tan.anyway im back XD nice poem.do write more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..sure,Tinee..i'll write bout how bad you treat me..asking me to shut up and ur "nonsense" word!lol!

    ReplyDelete