Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mandy!


Good morning!As you know I'm not in school today cause many mates are sick and my cousin asked me not to go to school.well staying at home is not much better either.I'm rotting....cant get those histories and what perdagangan into my head...and the 36 nilai moral which Im supposed to memorize a month ago...trials are in less than a month's time and I am so not ready....I'm supposed to go out with Snowy after school today but since I didnt go to school,our plan is cancelled.Not to forget my last girls' brigade meeting! I told Mathilda that I'm gonna go and support her! ugh! Thank God that today is a rainy day.it makes my mood better. =) now I have to go back to my studies again.Have a great day people~! owh ya! Today is another of my dear friend's birthday! Happy birthday Mandy~~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment