Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I went to get my new specs last friday..and it turns out that I have burst blood vessels in my eyes....so I went to the hospital but at tht time no eye doctor liao...so the normal doc asked me to go back to the hospital on tues which is today aft my exams....I went with Gaya and her mum and the doctor said "I think its nothing serious"(or smth lidat coz I forgotten)and he asks me to go back in a month...I was kinda pissed coz I can hardly see what I'm writing in the exam hall and God knows what will happen in a month....for now I havent need the laser surgery coz he didnt actually check them thoroughly...yet...I hope I dont need it lahh...my eye kinda hurt now.... as Melody says,I come online to find comfort,but sometimes its just not that comforting...you know what I mean???its like.....seeing a person whom u want to talk to soooooo much....whom u miss...and stuff like that..but all u can do is to sit and stare and cry....and chilled down after a while...and then begin bursting into tears again......im not gonna put any smileys here,coz Im not happy and I wont pretend that I am...anymore.....for many many nights I cry myself to sleep....and this is where nightmares comes in handy...sweet dreams hurts more than nightmares...coz when I'm happy I will wake up to find it just a dream...at least if I have nightmares I'll be glad when its over....but sweet dreams haunts me forever....how many times do I have to wake up and yell "its just a FUCKING dream!!!!!"????I'm not sure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment