Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hello people....how's everyone?I hope everyone's okay lah..Here is a short poem that I've written earlier on...



It's been raining
and the wind is ferociously blowing,
The leaves were wet,they seem to be crying,
How glad to know that nature understands my feelings.
Then I look up at the dark,gloomy sky.
I looked and I looked and I wonder why,
Where is the sky that was once blue?
Are they feeling sad,just like I do??
Somewhere in the distance,
Someone is happily laughing in spite of the rain,
I stood there longer,
hoping that the rain will wash away my pain.

obviously the rain didnt....but it kinda makes me feel better...Anyways I wanna write about this cute lil boy whom I discovered last friday.His name is Liu Han Wei..or smth lidat lah..I remember its Liu Han something... I went to the "ge tai" place which is a performing place in accordance to the chinese 7th lunar month...first night was boring lah..just two chicks singing nia..He came for the second night.Iwas somewhere running around with kids when his voice caught my heart. So I went over and took videos of him singing. The first song he sang was "Ni Shi Wo De Yan"(you are my eyes)




His voice and the song put tears in my eyes.


second song is a hokkien song but I dont knw wat song it is and im not interested anyway so lets move on to the third song, "Ai Ni De Zhi You Yi Ge Wo"(I'm The Only One Who Loves You)



Fourth song is JJ Lin's song I think...Idk the title. But I saw this uncle shaking his butt and I took that too!watch this!



After this he sang "Beat It" by Michael Jackson and I almost became his dancer when I think of those times The Phantom perform on stage...but I didnt lah...he's paid to sing..later I spoil his lil "concert" nia...




I dont knw what you think but I think that this kid is cool!looks like a lil chinese version of MJ.He sang another mandarin song after that but I didnt take vids anymore.Aunt said they pay RM100 for him to sing two songs which is RM50 per song and the money goes to dunno what fund.Imagine how much money he will get if he sings more.Hmmm...that's all lah...sighh...have to go to the hospital tomorrow...then counselling,counselling and MORE counselling! ugh!dont like lah coz those counsellors like so kay poh lidat...but have to lah...my depression will slowly eat me up if I dont....honestly....I feel so sad now....who knows?only me...well I guess now y'all oso knw d lah...Take care ppl...

No comments:

Post a Comment