Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I didnt go to school oso today...my two good friends "fever" and "sore throat" keeps coming and going as they like...all I wanna do today is to sleep...but aunt 'korek' me up to study...then ma nth lo...aunt asked me to hang the laundry...all almost done liao u knw!the last 3 pieces of aunt's stuff...i saw this freaking grasshopper with tht huge scary eyes staring back at me!!!damn! i ran and screamed like nobody's business and almost cried..but didnt...no one is at home and this really terrifies me...so went back to close the kitchen door....but when i turn again tht thingy is gone! scares me lahh...dont knw whether its in or outta the house now.... ugh!worse thing is i can hear something flying around the house............the 3items are still out there un-hanged....I'd rather be scolded tmr than to be thr...wondering whether its still thr and dunno whr it is...I feel so useless...im like....dunno how many times bigger than tht thingy and I can kill it macam itu....or cook it...(syu suggested it!)...Jarren said it tastes nice...like biscuits(or did he say chicken?) well I'm obviously not gonna cook "belalang goreng"...not as sick as syu >< (jk!)...alotta mixed emotions lah now...scared,upset,stressed,what else??hmm....I'm so gonna go to school tomorrow....dont wanna stay at home alone to face that thingy...

2 comments: