Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hmmm....just got back from school...such a warm day...many ppl in school fell sick...this mornin our principle told us that the total amount that we've collected from the food fair is RM100k + .....cool lah.its like 20k more than our target...anyways aft tht we went back to class and I dunno what happened coz I feel asleep...thts coz the teacher's not teaching us and its PJ btw....aft tht we had this teknik menjawab for spm mathematics in the hall frm 9-10.30am..I dont think I got anythin tht the penceramah said coz I was like..too sleepy....but I didnt sleep.Just keep yawning..aft tht we had recess...and we got back to class for maths lesson.Puan Zaharah didnt come in for BM so we just hang around talking or some were sleeping.During the free BM period,a few of my classmates quarreled.I dont knw why they did but I think its kinda complicated.Dont really bother to ask although I actually wanna knw why.soon after that we had our Moral with 5science2 girls in their little air-conditioned classroom.I was talkin to Ngee May and Mathilda when friends from the back screamed and one of them ran to the front of the class.Girls sitting at the back told us tht there's a rat and I think its trynna come outta the lil hole on the wall.Our Moral teacher managed to control us and we all became a lil more quiet.After that,the screaming began all over again and all the girls lift up their legs.Gaya and Mathilda actually climbed onto the chair and a few other classmates who were sitting on the floor ran to the nearest chair or table and climbed onto it!LOL! it was a hilarious sight.well that is the only funny thing tht happened today...aft Moral we went back to class and everyone looked so gloomy,sick,emo,stressed,and many other types of expressions and emotions. sighh...thats all I wanna say about today....

No comments:

Post a Comment