Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We had our SukanTara today....and GREEN!!!!! house won again....ahhahahha......I hope we will lead the Sukan Tahunan too....!!! Friday off from school again....damn boring lah...everyday rotting away...at least joining school cheer is fun! can stay back chit chat and all...LOL....I feel like sharing my daily prayer here today so I am gonna do it....


My Daily Prayer


Dear Father in Heaven, thank you for giving us a good day today...please forgive us of our sins and help us through the difficulties of life....and as we all sleep tonight,please keep us safe from all evil and harm and may we wake up to see a beautiful day tomorrow...please take care of Aunt Julie,Uncle Bill,Melody,Tsu and Neil in America and make life easier for them....please take care of Esther and Arai in KL may they have good wealth and great health...please take care of my brother and his girlfriend in Nilai...help them to  go through their trials in their relationship and to know that these trials will make them stronger as long as they both hang on and never give up.....please protect my dad from reckless drivers while he is on the road and keep him away from accidents....please heal aunt's hardened heart and may she see life differently so that she wouldn't be so harsh on me...please help Ngee May through her work,family and relationship and may there be peace always in their family...please guide Jacky in his life as he is very down lately and hopefully life will turn better for him soon...lastly,please take care of him(to protect the privacy). no matter where he is,what he does, and who he's with...may peace be in their family always....may he succeed in all and have a bright future..may he be happy everyday whether he's with me...or without me.... Thank You for hearing and answering my prayers. Amen




make me emo nia after typing all these.....okay I'll keep y'all updated soon...take care peeps! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment