Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello peeps!how's life?I'm still okay because the Chinese physician said so...when was the last time I blogged here?can't remember...lazy lah...I'm supposed to be in KL right now but nahhh....I would've died outta boredom....not like I have much friends over there....will have soon because Gaya and Charlotte and some others are going to KL to study.....cannot drag Gaya to CC anymore....=(
Can't wait for next week! Plans to go out but not to study....whooops! Aiyah not like I go out every single day right....so happy because some of my friends got the results that they hoped and worked for...I haven't wrote any poem or stories to be submitted for school magazine this year! I want my work to be in every school magazine when I'm in school....we used to have school mag only two years once but starting from this year we're having it every year....wrote for the last three magazines but I'm totally outta idea on what to write this year...will figure it out during the week lah...so,everyone take care okay? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment