Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rights...today I attended City Harvest Church again....I made David's dream(perasan!=P) coz he's been asking me to go for quite some time already...was gonna chicken out at the last minute but decided not to...Charmaine came early in the morning( kinda forced her to accompany me! XD)..the first thing I said when I got in David's car was " I didn't even go to my own church!)" =X
I suck... =/
felt really uncomfortable coz the last time I went to that church(or any church) was two years ago...got there...met some friends...say hello...listen listen...say goodbye...
Charmaine and I walked to Midlands from City Harvest! Thank God weather not that warm...
When we were in front of the Coco Boutique in Pulau Tikus near Phor Tay school we saw many popular cards along the way...theres like...more than 10 or smth?and took a video...we behaved like we've never seen a popular card...LOL...
got to Midlands and waited for Haslin in front of KFC...saw Joshua and his friend...his chicken got Charmaine's attention...she was famished...so was I...went over to say Hi and went back out...Haslin took buffalo minutes to come...walked to Gurney...and Charmaine can't get over Joshua and his chicken...went to Food & Tea...vained a little...

Charmaine and the Mango Tea?
lol

She's damn happy she got the whole piece of sandwich I ordered...
I got three bites...
Lol

Had a "meeting" and decided to go to Ferringhi to see a friend...
Crossed the road and saw a bus!
We all "food-shaked" while running to the bus 
Lol
Got on the bus...
*discussion*
Dunno which part of Ferringhi to get down...
**************
~Ferringhi~
ask bus uncle where to get down...
we don't quite know where were we heading..
*Friend calls Charmaine*
ok she saw us..
went to the beach..
vained a lil..
*discussion*
went to wait for the bus...
Same uncle!
saw him for the third time this week...
**********
Got down at Tanjung Bunga..
walked behind a group of Bangla who kept turning back to look at me.. 
=.=
They turned at the place a flasher "poisoned" my eyes...
Went up..
Home safe and sound...
Looking forward to go to City Harvest again.. 
=)
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment