Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hello peeps!
Sorry I didn't manage to post yesterday's gift..
So we have two gifts for today okay?
Hmm...
We had our Graduation in school today.
Its not much better than last year's.
The food is still the same.
I have a feeling that I will look lost in the picture with the principal.
Everyone looked really nice and matured.
Vained a lil before we got into the hall.
Me and Adrienne
*dark circles =( *

Me and Alia.

Things went pretty well.
But we all got annoyed by those waiters.
Charmaine and I was taking pics when one of them commented about us.
Then that same guy told Rachel to say " I love you" to him if she wants ice-cream.
=.=
What the hell?
Who do they think they are?
What crap.
They prepared the food beside our toilet.
 the taste really clique together with the place they prepared it at.
Shu Yong, Shu Huey and Sze Shuen 
*candid!*

Our hall looks like this.
So many fans but it doesn't make much difference.
=X

Xiang Mei who was sitting beside me started perspiring furiously.
Did her sexy action so that her body can breathe.
Then she slept on the table.
Sleeping Beauty

Who blames her?
Those speeches are not interesting.
=X

After we got down the stage we had to return those robes immediately.
Then all started attacking their food.
I didn't la..
I'm pretty slow.
=P
More vaining after food.
Me and MasakiMaine!
*oppss*

After graduation I went to Gurney with Rachel,Zed,Chia Ying and Haslin.
Changed immediately coz I was not comfortable in that piece of outfit.
Went to Breeks and chatted.
Got a text from Willy.
He asked me whether I'm in Gurney coz he saw me.
He's working at... (where?)
So I asked him what time does his shift ends because the other girls were going for a 2.40pm movie and Alvin can only fetch me at 3.30pm.
Went to see Willy after Breeks.
He said he will be late coz he has to fetch other people.
So I decided to go for a movie with them until Alvin comes.
Was at the ticket counter when Willy called me.
He asked me whether I wanna follow him to fetch the others.
=D
Saved money and time.
Yea I went with him.
Went to church after fetching them all.
I saw Grace and stayed to talk coz shes currently working at the electrical shop downstairs.
Went for service when its time.
This Grace cannot get over Eu Jin.
Luan nia.
After service we went for dinner as usual.
Grace keep trying to force her way through to Eu Jin.
Obviously he's not interested.
I took William's specs to wear.
Then TanChin said I look pretty today.
Lol
*perasan liao*
Janet and I discussed about the japanese drama One Litre of Tears.
William sent us home after dinner.
Got a shitty comment from the guard downstairs.
What's with them seriously?
Picking on any girl who walks by.
Came online after cleaning up and chatted with Janet.
She posted the link on my wall so I started watching it.
That's all about today.

Here are the gifts that I owe you.

The Gift Of Contentment.
It is not how much we have,
but how much we enjoy,
that makes happiness.
-Charles H. Spurgeon


Reduce your requirements to a minimum.
In that way, you can preserve your independence
and individuality. If you want many material 
possessions, you can only get them by selling your time.It is not a good 
bargain.Learn to do without luxuries and you are free..rich in sunny hours and summer days.
- Henry David Thoreau


To find contentment, enjoy your own life
without comparing it with that of another.
-Condorcet


Life is ten percent what you make it
and ninety percent how you take it.
-Anonymous


The Gift of Knowing What's Wrong and Doing What's Right.
Do unto other as though you were the others.
-Anonymous


It is easier not to begin to go wrong
than it is to turn back
and do better after beginning.
-President James A. Garfield


If I must choose
the lesser of two evils,
I will choose neither.
-Karl Kraus


There is always a best way of doing everything.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


Okay I'm done! 
Goodnight!


*But what I still do,
I'm still loving you.*


Come back soon!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment